Old September 24th 04, 11:10 PM
Jim Douglas

Another idiot who believes the puppets on TV, RADIO, etc. Do you actually
belive anything any politician is saying, if you want the truth you need to
get into the big companies and see what they want the government to do!

"Jonathan Goodish" wrote in message
In article ,
Michelle Steiner wrote:
Yeah, I'll vote. And I'll make sure that as many people as possible
know what's wrong with the government so they can make an informed vote
as well.

Well, thank goodness that someone finally recognizes that there's
something wrong with the government, and is going to cast her vote for a
candidate whose primary objective is to reduce the size of the
government, thereby eliminating many of the problems.

JKG