Old September 26th 04, 01:57 AM
Pilotbutteradio

Yes indeed. That is the typical debate. When it comes down to
substantiation of facts from the left, the conversation either ends, or ends
up in personal attacks.

Four More Years.

--
Dave,
Icom 746pro, Drake R-8, G.E. SR3, Grundig YB-400pe, Yaesu VX5R, Uniden

"clifto" wrote in message
news
Pilotbutteradio wrote:
"Michelle Steiner" wrote...
A person who lies, cheats, and steals to get what he wants, without
regard for the good of the nation or the world, just his and his
buddies' short-term gains.

Give me a documented example of a lie.

It's been nearly two days and no reply. I believe you've already seen
the only example of a lie that she can provide.

--
At the end of the new Kerry ad: "I'm John Kerry, and I approved of this
ad before I voted against it."