Old May 24th 04, 11:19 PM
Cecil Moore

Tam/WB2TT wrote:
Actually I am encouraged. There is a lot less divergence than during the Dr.
Slick postings. I have learned things, either from actual postings, or from
having to look things up in the literature.

Challenges that the steady-state religion has failed to answer:

How can a standing-wave exist without a forward-traveling wave
superposed with a rearward-traveling wave?

How does reflected wave momentum change directions?

Why does a TDR indicate that reflections actually exist?

What causes TV ghosting in a transmission line if reflections
don't exist?

How does radar work if reflections don't exist?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp