Old September 28th 04, 01:32 AM
Tom Randy

Default President George Bush Assasinated

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 09:45:19 -0400, NO SPAM wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:33:38 GMT, wrote:

Early this morning two CNN Journalists discovered the CCTV footage that

will shock the world. At 3.29am President George Bush was shot dead by an

In your dreams.

The attachment is an scr screen saver file, and is probably a virus.

Dan

Man, WTF, don't these ass holes ever quit? THEY are the ones who should be
shot. You would think by now, these DUMB ****S would know that the great
majority are on to their stupid ****.

NS

If that were the case they would bother any more. It's not the case.

I switched to Linux, I got fed up and I'm so glad I did.