Old October 1st 04, 12:54 AM
Evan Platt

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:57:41 -0400, Mark wrote:

Ah, so you're one of those ebay jerks who is too stupid to take the time to
actually READ THE AUCTION ?

Umm hello? I noticed it. I read the whole description. The point of my
message was I'm betting whoever buys the scanner will probably miss
that part of the auction, and bid thinking its a fully working
scanner. That was my point.

There is NOTHING misleading about that auction.

No, you're right - I was simply pointing out that something like that
should go at the top of the auction description or in the description.

It's clearly stated that the display doesn't work. It's even in larger type
than most auctions use.

I've always wondered where you guys come from.

??? I come from Chicago. I'm not sure who "you guys" are.

BTW, please let me know what your ebay id is so I can put it on my blocked
bidders list. I don't need fools like you bidding on my stuff.

Do some research, it's not that hard to figure it out. And once again,
I noticed it, I'm betting others won't. You're looking to block the
wrong person. I read the full auction description. Others don't.