Old October 1st 04, 12:56 AM
Evan Platt

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:31:44 -0400, Mark wrote:

He disclosed it. In plain English. Not a hint of deception, yet you're still
not pleased with it.

I personally could care less - I just forsee an idiot not reading the
entire description bidding, and THEN finding out the display doesn't
work. Remember, the average eBay'er doesn't read the whole
description.

I'd send you a box of dog crap if you neg'd me over a clearly written auction
like this.

I wouldn't bid on this auction - that is unless I was looking for a
scanner that has a broken display. The point of my message was someone
is going to bid on it and end up negging the seller because they were
too stupid to read the whole auction description.

You still avoided the question - what's your ebay id ?

You're right. I did.