Old October 1st 04, 04:50 PM
Evan Platt

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 10:51:26 -0400, Mark wrote:

Well, well, well Evan.

First things first. I would suggest that any Ebay sellers block Evan's ebay
id (phirephoto) from bidding since he's too stupid to read and understand the
simplest of auctions.

If you want to loose a potential buyer, sure. Block my ID from
bidding. If I were too stupid to read and understand the terms of an
auction, I wouldn't have posted the fact that I noticed the scanner
didn't have a display, would I? If I were too stupid, I would have bid
at the price the auction were at, and I would be negging the buyer
because the scanner doesn't work.

I would suggest also reading through his feedback if
you'd like a good chuckle. Seems Evan is an ebay problem in addition to a
usenet one.

Yes. Please read my feedback. You'll notice 2 of my negs were prior to
eBay requiring feedback to be auction related - I toss those out the
window - and my other 2 are from buyers who didn't read the terms of
an auction.

Since Evan, so politely, invited me to "look it up", I decided I would. What
I found was an abomination. It appears that Evan is quite adept at making
enemies on usenet

Yes, please - look me up. But feel free to also NOT look up someone
who doesn't have the gall to post a real name ("Mark???" and a real
address. I have nothing to hide, apparently Mark does - as he posts no
real name (full name that is) nor e-mail address.

Hey, Evan, which one of your bonehead moves got you the nickname "Opie"? LOL!

You tell me.

Now I don't feel bad adding you to my killfile. Congratulations, you're the
2nd one to make it there over the last 8 years.

Enjoy the last word. I won't see it.

Good. Everyone else will.

Of couse, based on your headers, you're in Germany, and since I don't
buy outside the US, feel free to add me to your killfile / eBay
blocked buyer list.

But to anyone else, sure, feel free to block me if you feel the need
to loose a potential buyer - if you feel my feedback shows it's worth
your time.

But my eBay feedback is known, how about yours Mark?

Guess we'll never know.