Old May 25th 04, 01:23 AM
Jim Kelley

Cecil Moore wrote:

Jim Kelley wrote:
That's what puts the straw in the men, and the red in the herrings.
If it's a reflection, then it must be power! Nothing else reflects,
evidently.

Please make some sort of a technical assertion instead of your
usual metaphysical cagada.

After you, sir. :-)

Any energy passing a point *is* power,
by IEEE definition.

That's an equality, not a definition. I suspect you're not completely
comfortable with the difference in those two things.

When you view your reflection in a mirror, do you ignore the
ExB power involved without which you would see nothing?

I don't notice it until it the resulting chemical reaction takes place
on the retina of my eye. Until then, I can only imagine E crossing B,
and write the expression for it down on a piece of paper as it has no
physical manifestation.

73, Jim AC6XG