Old October 27th 04, 06:46 AM
Mark Hickey

Mark Hickey wrote:

This whole thing is silly beyond words, IMHO.

And just to PROVE that, I did a little searching for other photos of
the fateful night. Notice in this one...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...1453622236.jpg

.... hardly from a "Republican-friendly news source", the "wire" has
magically disappeared. The shirt is clearly visible well below the
apparent path of the "wire".

Or perhaps the "wire" is really just a photoshop item - does anyone
have a link to a non-conspiracy theory site with the original of that
photo? I didn't see the "wire photo" on any of the news service
photos I looked through.

Or actually - I think I may have just figured it out (really). If the
inside of the small end of the blue tie had a white tag (many do), it
would look JUST like the photo if it was dragged partially into view
by the President rearranging his belt/tie/whatever he's rearranging.
Notice how the "wire" seems to be the same color as the tie, and the
"white" that's showing isn't quite the same hue as the shirt.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame