Old October 28th 04, 05:02 PM
George Herbert Walker

Al Klein wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 04:15:48 GMT, Java Man
said in rec.radio.scanner:

And he didn't during the debates. Based on performance, I doubt he was
electronically assisted.

Based on performance, he is obviously electronically assisted. But-

Or he was assisted poorly.

-why not listen and watch GWB's own assessment of the quality of his
assistants, and of their role in his political life:

http://anon.salon.speedera.net/anon....Uncensored.mov

Our God-fearing, Christian, born-again, holy President and Messiah in
chief couldn't be a petulant, French-clothed,
Georges-de-Paris-tailored, preening, vulgar jackass who gives the "up
yours" to female assistants, could he?

--
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Please excuse the inconvenience allegedly caused by our son.
Send us the bill for all the damages, and we can settle this to your
satisfaction, without any need for a public record of the incident.

Most Sincerely, George and Bar