Old October 29th 04, 02:15 AM
Mark Hickey

(George Herbert Walker) wrote:

snip
With you, it's always difficult to know whether you simply don't have
a clue what you are talking about, or are deliberately attempting to
divert, obfuscate, mislead and confuse. The latter seems more
plausible here, because I specifically denied that the so-called wire
beneath his tie was that, and yet you still keep going back to it.

I am talking about the cable visible on his back, going from the
device to his neck. I presume you have asked, "why is it so thick when
I could make it thinner, since earphone wires are so thin and could be
even thinner?". Bzzzz: the systems available for this puporse, such as
in the link I provided above, do not use a wire to the ear. They use a
wire to the neck, and the system works by induction. As you can see
from the link, the wires are about the thickness of those observed
under Bush's jacket. That is the way these things are made and that is
what he wore.

snip

Please make an effort to at least TRY to keep up here, "George".

The discussion that I was participating in was the other conspiracy
theory (...'scuse me, ONE of the other conspiracy theories) that had
"photographic proof" of a large cable running outside the POTUS' shirt
and under his tie.

I guess you'd like to start a discussion as to why the most powerful
man on earth would have to use a wire large enough to be visible
through his jacket when any police department can wire up any
crackhead so even a reasonably good pat-down won't discover the wire.

If so, please carry on without me.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com