Old October 29th 04, 03:28 PM
George Herbert Walker

Mark Hickey wrote in message . ..

The discussion that I was participating in was the other conspiracy
theory

Nice try. In fact, you replied to me. By the way, when will you be
shipping out to Baghdad? $15,000 signing bonus you know.

If so, please carry on without me.

Pleasure. Why don't you hook up with Lady Chatterly? Your analyses
have much in common.

After Nov 2nd, or more realistically, sometime in 2005, perhaps we
will all have the pleasure of carrying on without GWB and the
Halliburton pimp. Imagine, they just sent the Halliburton pimp out to
Hawaii in the hopes of swinging the vote Republican! Or was it to keep
him off the mainland, with things so close?

--
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Please excuse the inconvenience allegedly caused by our son.
Send us the bill for all the damages, and we can settle this to your
satisfaction, without any need for a public record of the incident.

Most Sincerely, George and Bar