Old November 13th 04, 12:21 AM
Sam

Larry Edwards mentioned in passing :

Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

I'm just glad that the major news networks gave us a detailed history of
the case now that it's over. The detailed coverage they've been running for
the last two years whenever there's a slow news day just didn't give me
quite enough insight into the case. I mean, I am still wondering why this
case is more important than the thousands of other murder cases in the US...
therefore I must not understand the case... I need a Scott Peterson Network
: All Scott Peterson all the time.

obl-FRS :My XAct radios worked very well at Disney last weekend. Everybody
else had "privacy codes" and I didn't, which means I got to hear them but
they couldn't hear me. Very interesting.

--
Sam-I-Am
I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you're only going to kill

---