Old November 13th 04, 12:53 AM
Bill Bonde ( ``And the Lamb lies down on Broadway'

Larry Edwards wrote:

Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

I think you are a confused troll with little understanding of the point
of the criminal justice system much less its execution, which is what
Scott Peterson should soon face.

--
So I was feeding the hummingbirds but not changing the feeder sugar
water quickly enough and it fermented into something like that stuff