Old November 13th 04, 06:37 AM
Paul Keenleyside

"L." wrote in message
erio.net...
"Bill Bonde ( ``And the Lamb lies down on Broadway'' )"
wrote in message

execution which is what Scott Peterson should soon face.

I couldn't agree more, BUT...... the way they were talking about the
jurors that were released, I smell appeals up the ass - coming down the
pike and he may not see his just due.

I must wonder, just who is paying his lawyers fees. MG didn't come cheap!
And to keep appealing? I know freedom often comes with a hefty price - but
wow........ Just goes to show, even a high class (high cost) - "celebrity"
attorney - couldn't save his ass (at least at the onset). Maybe he needed
a "Dream team" too! They got the juice "flowing" again!

I wonder if SP has been anyone's prom queen yet?

To be honest, it is a shame - beginning with the "O.J." trial and now this
one, that people had to die to make these high class courtroom dramas
unfold and in many respects, make a mockery of the judicial system. They
were more circus atmosphere with some of the attorneys giving one liners
to make jokes - in a very serious process. HOW SICK...... I think the
judges should hold these people in contempt when they violate the respect
of the deceased and the judicial system. I've watched many other murder
trials on Court TV - you sure don't see much laughter and joking taking
place. NOR are there any lawyers trying to be comedians or movie stars.
Better yet, take the damned TV cameras back out. We all know what goes on.
We've seen enough. The dead are paying for it.

Great Caesar's Ghost, people. Is this is what people waste their time
watching on TV? Not enough NFL football?
Tired of WWF Wresting? Can't find American Chopper? Had your fill of Donald
Trump?

Must be since Oprah is getting bland (you know how the episode is going to
end), and Dr. Phil isn't new anymore.

The only thing missing from this media frenzy are the court room spectators
running outside twirling colored towels
as they did with the Martha Stewart trial looking like fools.

The lawyers were auditioning for roles in for The New L.A. Law or some
dambed thing.

Then there's the play by play on Larry King Live.

Next up is Michael Jackson's trial. What a circus that is going to be.

But figures..

It is Americuh.