Old November 13th 04, 11:57 PM
L.

"Jim" wrote in message

"L." wrote in message
erio.net...
"Jim" wrote in message
.. .

"Larry Edwards" wrote in message
Scott Peterson Guilty! Are we safe now?

I lived in Blanchester Ohio a few years back. We had a murder trail
without even a body or proof she was dead. He was found guilty and
sentenced to life. I was betting they didn't have Peterson! I'm not
saying he isn't guilty, just that the proof was lacking.

I find it pretty hard to believe that his wife and kid washed up not too
far from where he was fishing - within 2 miles - as a coincidence - if he
is innocent.

IF he were innocent, then why try to sell the home, car, and change
appearance? Not to mention all the lies on his recorded calls. Didn't
take much to convince me he was guilty as sin. HE KNEW she wasn't coming
back. Otherwise, if he was so in love with his wife, he'd have held out
hope for her return. Meaning he wouldn't have gotten rid of her vehicle,
try to sell the house, etc. THAT WAS ALL BS on his part. He didn't love
that woman. He was a cold hearted person. NEVER shedding a tear, never
showing emotion. He was cold and calculating in my opinion.

Maybe his wife and kid washing up close by was just that - a coincidence,
but very very odd. I think I'd have more of a chance of winning the power
ball than that happening by "coincidence" to him.

All circumstantial maybe, but in my opinion - all negative on him.

NOW the damned tabloids are saying there is new evidence to get him off
or something to that effect. What a crock.
They're another bunch of suck asses. Out to make a buck - on deaths of
innocent people.. SCUM RAGS. I laugh my ass off every time they're sued
and lose. They deserve it. They're no better than those clown attorneys
trying to make actors of themselves on TV. It's to hell with the dead who
got me here, let me make a buck. That sucks.

L.

But still by our standards this is circumstantial.

I won't argue that. I've agreed to it as well. We don't know the whole
story. We don't know what all was removed from the home - either. To my
recollection, they never did divulge that - not publicly that I'm aware of.

L.