Old November 16th 04, 06:34 PM
ShawnD2112

Right. Got all that, guys, thanks. I guess I've always just posted the way
Outlook Express defaults, which seems to be top posting. Can I change that
default or do I just page down and delete bits as appropriate?

I guess I actually prefer top posting, especially when I'm reading a thread,
as I've already read the original post and just want to read someone's
reply, not page down through dozens of lines to see it.

Cheers,
Shawn
"Joachim Feise" wrote in message
ShawnD2112 wrote on 11/15/2004 22:47:

I've never understood why top posting is seen as such an evil thing.
What am I missing?

A: No.

Or, in other words, top-posting reverses the normal flow of reading.

-Joe