Old November 19th 04, 09:35 PM
Morgans

"Bill Denton" wrote

Actually, "bottom-posting" is conventional on Usenet only among people who
say "bottom-posting" is conventional on Usenet.

So why is it that you se the MAJORITY of usenet posts, using bottom posting
mixed in style? Does that not matter at all to you?

Most everyone else top-posts. If you are reading a top-posted thread, you
open a message, read the top few lines, then move to the next message, no
scrolling to the bottom required.

If, and only if, you only have one comment to make. Top posting does not
work any other way.

Much more convenient...

The only thing convenient thing to do, is for you to **** people off, as you
are doing by your illogical insistence that you are right, and the other 90%
are wrong.

Right now, I think it will be more logical for me to plonk yur a**.
--
Jim in NC

---