Old November 19th 04, 10:24 PM
Bill Denton

That's why, if I am going to intersperse comments through a message, I will
always top-post something like: "My comments in text".

"Never anonymous Bud" wrote in message
Trying to steal the thunder from Arnold, "Bill Denton"

on Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:23:29 -0600
spoke:

Actually, "bottom-posting" is conventional on Usenet only among people

who
say "bottom-posting" is conventional on Usenet.

WOW! That's so, uh, you know, STUPID!

Most everyone else top-posts. If you are reading a top-posted thread, you
open a message, read the top few lines, then move to the next message, no
scrolling to the bottom required.

And MISS the fact that the person replied to OTHER segments below
the first paragraph or two...

--

The truth is out there,

but it's not interesting enough for most people.