Old November 24th 04, 06:52 PM
Roger

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:44:23 -0000, Dylan Smith
wrote:

In article , Robert Morien wrote:
In article ,
Dylan Smith wrote:

snip

and again
Indeed they do. If you 'bottom post' (or more likely, quote selective

That I just don't believe. Many times and even in this group I've
scrolled down through pages of text to find a two or three line answer
to the whole thing.

OTOH I've never forgotten to snip the irrelevant text like a lot of
posters. :-))

The problem with the top posted one liner is you need to look to see
if that was the only comment.

and again

Although this appears to be bottom posted, it was really a piece out
of the middle. (selective quoting) with the whole bottom snipped.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com