Old December 21st 04, 04:03 AM
Dan Conti

Well, guess he made his decision without our input....

A 2018???

Hi Evan,

Just a follow-up. I went to Radio Shack today during lunch and bought
the PRO-2018 scanner. I did lots of research on newsgroups and other
sites, and all had positive feedback on this little scanner. It
doens't do digital, but my brother can take this back and exchange it
for a digital model if he wants that feature. They started at around
$160 or so.

I can always take it back if someone else has other ideas, but with
Christmas being a week away I didn't want to wait too long.
Thanks for any feedback or comments.

Ringo