Old December 26th 04, 11:05 PM
big-boy-now

I was born in britain i am prowd to be british.
what gets my going. is if i was to go to another country i would have to
abide by that country,s laws and there ways.
so why should we not be allowed to celebrate out culture in our country the
way we have dont for yeas...
why should some people who are are not british who are living in our country
be allowed to complain about our culures times of year we celibrate...
if these people dont like our ways why dont they just got home and dicktate
there own cultures and was....
i am not in any was a racist person i have many freinds of various races and
they hold the same veiws as me.

"Bill Crocker" wrote in message
It's probably been viewed a politically incorrect, due to offending
illegal aliens in our country, therefore not allowed under the New World
Order!

Of course I'm joking, but with what I've been hearing on the news, it
wouldn't surprise me! A local school here in Michigan, had their school
band playing Christmas songs. Just music, no singing. Two parents
complained that they were offended, because they could hear the words in
their heads! If they were hearing the words in their head, I think the
parents should have been committed. But NO!!!! The band was ordered to
stop playing Christmas music, permanently!

Then we had another incident, where a school was putting on a play. They
had different stage setups, for Kwanza, Muslims, etc. One parent had
built a beautiful manger scene, with baby Jesus. Again, a few parents in
the audience were offended, and ONLY the manger scene had to be removed!
What a bunch of crap!!!

Bill Crocker

"DougSlug" wrote in message
Does anyone do a "broadcast from Santa" on any of the HF ham bands that I
could tune into for my children to hear on Christmas Eve? I seem to
recall reading something about this in past years. Sure would be fun,
and a great way to spark the young'uns interest in radio!

- Doug