Old December 31st 04, 05:51 AM
Max Burke

Al Arduengo wrote:
TlgtrProd wrote:

It got me...thank God for MacAfee!

Kevin (aka tlgtr)
****
Zip slowly, medical statistics show that over 100,000 people are
injured annually by their clothing.

Not if you use linux.:-)

The only thing worse than the millions of Windows user that are unaware of
the need to protect their computers from attack on the internet, are the
millions of Linux users that believe they're imune from attack on the
internet because they're running Linux.....
http://www.linuxsecurity.com/advisories/index.html

Real World OS choice for everyone:
Five free versions of Linux on bootable CD Roms that work [nearly] perfectly
on my computers and I still choose Windows as my 'production' OS....

Found Images