Old January 7th 05, 05:58 AM
Dan Morisseau

T-bone wrote:

I just don't think that discones should be dismissed as pure junk.
Within their limits, I've found them to be fine general all around signal
recievers, which is what their purpose is.

Agreed! You are absolutely right. George has been shilling Scantennas
for Antenna Warehouse for several years now. He belittles whatever else
anyone my recommend and refuses to acknowledge that another product may
suffice for another's purposes. His shamelessly partisan promotion gets
old after awhile.

--
Milepost 11.7 - UPRR Jeff City Sub - N 38°34'53", W 90°22'32", 680'
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to