Old August 13th 03, 11:59 PM
Michael J. Donohue VE3YF

Hi:
Probably beneficial to clarify something, the antenna is a Hustler
attached to a 3 magnet mount type system. This type of system has
no physical ground, only capactive type ground.

73 De Mike
VE3YF

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:20:56 +0000, Michael J. Donohue VE3YF
wrote:

Hi:
I have suddenly developed a weird mobile setup problem. When
my IC-706 is in the car and antenna (HF) is hooked up, everything is
all is ok ie swr. But when I hook up the ground wire from the frame of
the car to the ground post I now get get high swr. I have checked the
antenna system with an analyzer and it appears ok. Any idea's???

73 De Mike
VE3YF