Old January 10th 05, 07:32 AM
A. Kay

Here's another question. I have not been able to verify that this frequency
is specifically for North End Taxi, but it does sound like a taxi service.
I can only hear the base station on 152.375 but not the mobiles (on
157.635). I would not expect to hear every mobile, but I would have
expected to hear some. Would the mobiles have a radio that would transmit
differently from the frequency assigned by the FCC for the mobile units?

"A. Kay" wrote in message
I have been trying to scan for the frequency for a moderately sized local
taxi service called North End Taxi in Lynnwood, Washington. This company
also has an office in Shoreline, Washington. I thought the easy way would
be go to the FCC website and look up all the commercial radio licenses in
Washington state. I looked at all the companies that remotely resembled a
taxi or car service and came up with nothing in the whole state at this
location.
I found Yellow Cab's frequency (461.525) by scanning, but have come up

with
nothing for North End Taxi.
Has anyone found this frequency?