Old July 1st 03, 11:14 AM
N8KDV

Robert wrote:

"Rigali5" wrote in message
Every "JERK" has to add there two cents in and the last time I looked the

Dell
I have is closeing bids on Ebay around $500.00. A used Drake R8 is going

for
$400- $500.00 seems to be a pretty fair trade...

Nope - computers depreciate farther and faster than things like
radios do. It won't be long before that laptop is only worth something as a
family hand-me-down; the radio will hold it's value a _lot_ longer.

That certainly sounds like an excellent point to me. Thanks for bringing that
up.

---