Old July 1st 03, 02:28 PM
MJC

Default Eliminates SPAM for good!

Two points:
1. MS Outlook is a nice basic reader and most people use it (including me)
because it's easy to use, and because it's there. Paul made one hell of a
good suggestion that will benefit most people.
2. Finish YOUR "helpful" suggestion by recommending your "real" newsreader?

MJC

"donut" wrote in message
"Paul Vanasse" wrote in
:

After reading up on how to use all the advanced features of MS Outlook
Express this past week, all of the crap incoming email and unwanted NG
posts have disappeared. If anyone is using OE and/or having the same
problems, I would strongly suggest that you take a trip to the MS
website and download the 2 - 3 pages on Blocking Messages Using Rules.

It's a great thing....................

Using Outlook Express in any serious way is kind of like using single ply
toilet paper to do what you need 4 ply for. Get a real newsreader.