Old July 2nd 03, 10:54 AM
donut

"DC-to-Light" wrote in
:

They are both a pain in the ass to use. Outlook Express is much easier to
use in my opinion.

If you think these simple to use newsreaders are a pain in the ass to use,
then you didn't do your homework very well.

Only recently did I learn to use Xnews' awesome scorefile ability, and then
because I was forced to, so to speak. It was easy as pie. I didn't have to
go to microsoft.com and read two pages of their technical gibberish,
either.

Outlook Express may be easy to use, but it's also very easy for those
viruses to use.

If Outlook Express and Internet Explorer didn't exist, the terms "computer
virus" and "security risk" would be almost unknown.