Old July 2nd 03, 09:28 PM
Fred Burgess

(Maximo Lachman) wrote in message ...
Bob Quinn wrote:
There is a new web site with interactive discussion for shortwave and radio
in general. Anyone is welcome to participate. Pay a visit to
http://www.toad.net/~quinnbf and check it out.

Okay. But it's not a text-only, swl-only group. There is such a group on
both fidonet and freenet, and there is no off topic flooding in either
place, but that's because there's no traffic. Freenet doesn't share
its posts w/other freenets, whereas fidonet does share its posts
w/other fidonets.

I'm not trying to be off-topic, and this may get "the dumb question of
the year award". I thought fidonet (in which I used to a regular
user) bit the dust a number of years ago, and is defunct. If not, how
can I access it?
Fred Burgess