Old July 3rd 03, 02:15 AM
Don Quijote

"Paul Jensen" wrote in message ...
I know some civilized countries (Canada, the whole Western Europe and
others) that have government-funded, commercial-free classical radio
plus many other arts. But of course, investing in the military is a
wiser investment...

Damn right it is. If it weren't for our military, the people of Western
Europe would today be speaking German or Russian.

Don't you think they pretty grown up by now to be let on their own?
Why don't you spend the money home in things like education and the
arts, and perhaps you will start see people talking about quality of
life, instead of having some flag-waving, God-blessing apocalyptic
crowd.

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote