Old July 4th 03, 04:12 AM
Michael Moore

matt weber wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 06:18:19 GMT, "Steve Cohen"
wrote:

Any recommendations on the best products to achieve as complete a range of
reception and transmission as possible? All band, all mode, CW, VLF, Low
Band, VHF, UHF, AM aircraft, etc.? Kenwood TS-2000? Harris? Is there an
all-in-one radio? I've got six old radios (tube sets mostly) to accomplish
this, and would like to get more space and tech efficient. I just don't
know the new products. Suggestions?

Take a look at the ICOM 8500, the 9000 is better, but new one's aren't
for sale to the general public.

The R9000 was discontinued -- not sure that there are any
new ones around.

--
M2