Old July 4th 03, 05:39 AM
Gregg

Behold, Steve Cohen scribbled:

Any recommendations on the best products to achieve as complete a range
of reception and transmission as possible? All band, all mode, CW, VLF,
Low Band, VHF, UHF, AM aircraft, etc.? Kenwood TS-2000? Harris? Is
there an all-in-one radio? I've got six old radios (tube sets mostly)
to accomplish this, and would like to get more space and tech efficient.
I just don't know the new products. Suggestions?

I just read on their site, Toronto Surplus and Scientific has a rig that
receives from 200KHz to 10.6GHz. I think it was around $2K USD though. DC
to daylight for ya?

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*