Old July 4th 03, 01:13 PM
N8KDV

Diverd4777 wrote:

- My advice would be to look at the external antenna plug.

Then stroll down to Radio Shack, and look for switchable dual in - one out Hi
Fi
or VCR / DVD components.
- The staff may try to sell yo a Cell 'Phone or Sat dish;

Aside from that, Some of the gold plated stuff looked interesting..
Alligator clips, Duct tape, shielded wire
all should help

Forget the gold plate stuff, waste of money.

Dan

In article ,
(TommyBoy) writes:

I'm putting together, as a quickie project, an antenna switcher. I
didn't have good results with an old rotary switch I had on hand so
I'd like to make it simple: one switch per antenna, and just have
clicked on the one I want and clicked off the one(s) I don't.

Are there certain types of switches that work well for this app?
Others to shy away from? Since RS is close I'd like to visit the Shack
and be done shopping if I can.

Thanks.