Old July 5th 03, 10:55 AM
Frank Dresser

"Robert" wrote in message

"Andre" wrote

Stop hiding at the back of your wives, come out and fight the gay
infiltrators and politics groups that dominate on your shortwave
newsgroup. Don't be a bundle of cowards "STOP THEM".

Only a total goof would think this flood has anything to do with
gays and/or politics.
Anyway, Sebas, is that you? It certainly _sounds_ like you.

*plonk*

I kinda thought the same thing. Here's a quote from the "TOUGH GUY" post:

" In order to throw out the infiltrators, you should learn how to
compose a good article related to shortwave which everybody will
learn. Because its not only you are reading or viewing this newsgroup
but it becomes the focus of the world to read articles. Even though
they are not a member of this group but they read those articles that
you post in this shortwave newsgroup. Remember this is the Internet,
people get information from this medium."

Touché. Now I know how Larry Magne feels.

Frank Dresser