Old July 5th 03, 12:03 PM
Royce Dean

Right on! Well put..........

"Andre" wrote in message
om...
THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP NEEDS MACHO MEN AND TOUGH GUYS

Wear your combat boots and start the beating of the war drums
and carry the stars and stripes to the high ground to fight against
the infiltrators gays and politic groups. Then push them away to where
they came from in their own respective newsgroups. That is why we need
the Macho Men and Tough Guys now to protect our shortwave newsgroup
for our survival.
From now on our Macho Men and Tough Guys should start using the
mighty pen in making good articles related to the newsgroup in order
not to allow the gay infiltrators and politic groups to dominate our
territory. We cannot just ignore them as other members has suggested.
If you will go back in American history, the Americans was able
to push the mighty British invaders away from our territory and we
have succeeded. We have gained our independence from the British
motherland. Now we are celebrating our independence on the 4th of
July, its shows that our people are united as one, strong nation to
the world.

Andre