Old July 6th 03, 05:32 AM
Jack.

I didn't notice any mention of any particular area, but dumbasses with
more
money than brains can be found most anywhere in the US.

Frank Dresser

I don't know how far this goes in actually making any sort of a difference
in shutting down these Nigerian scammers (there are other African countries
getting into the scam, too), but here is an e-mail address where you can
forward any "419 fraud" spam you receive in your inbox--

Again, I am not sure what effect reporting these scams via e-mail will
actually have in stopping the perpetrators, but thought I would mention it.

Jack.