Old July 7th 03, 04:13 PM
MJC

I don't believe that the SubGenius website is actually serious as you think
they are. It's just some guy having fun poking fun at fun type stuff. You
need a sense of humor.

MJC

"hot pancakes" wrote in message
In case you ain't been following it, short-wave
radio preaching kook James Lloyd (..now a contender
for Valedictorian 2003 of the Brother Stair School
of prophetic analysis) has been saying for the past few
weeks that the World ends tomorrow. (July 5th)

Right down to his telling of his "followers" (..all 6.5 of
them) to go to their "rural retreats" asap and prepare
for Doomsday.

I wish that I knew what this fruitcake's real motivations
were. For now it seems we can all sit back, watch the
fireworks and have ourselves a GOOD BELLY LAUGH
on July 7th when all is as it was last week.

Then again, if the world does end on Saturday it will
FINALLY give the Saturday night 3.947 Liberty Net
something to talk about. GRIN

Hey James don't forget the canned food, firearms,
gold coins, colloidial silver and retail-grade tinfoil
wrap to make hats with - you PUTZ.

Better get down to South Carolina with Profit Stair...
He's gettin alot more young *black tail* that you are James!
Baaaaaaaaa Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! PFHBLTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

The Earl of Shortwave

ps: I find it **very amusing** that James' prediction of the
end-of-the-world +coincides with+ the annual end-of-the-world
party held by the Church of the SubGenius up in Brushwood
NY! Happening right now, see the link below.
My bets are that "Bob" will arrive in the motherships
LONG before James Lloyd's chickens and cows come
back home to s--t inside the dirt floor of his remote rural studio
in Oregon. Ba ha ha ha ha!!!

PRAISE "Bob" !! www.subgenius.com