Old July 7th 03, 10:47 PM
N8KDV

Larry Ozarow wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

Larry Ozarow wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

That's the way the solar flare works... sudden fadeout... you should know that
yourself.

RHC, or something a lot like it was still coming in OK on 6 MHz.
Pretty selective flare.

Some other lamer on the group reported a BBC Antigua drop-out
in 19 meters on Sunday, so I just figured
maybe the same thing happened. Thanks for setting me straight.

What a frickin dumbass you are... I didn't report a solar fadeout... I reported a
transmitter fault.... the only 'lamer' is you Larry...

There's a big damn difference between a transmitter fault and dropout and a solar
fadeout or blackout... get back to us Larry when you get a grip on the difference.