Old July 7th 03, 10:58 PM
N8KDV

Larry Ozarow wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

There's a big damn difference between a transmitter fault and dropout and a solar
fadeout or blackout... get back to us Larry when you get a grip on the difference.

I'll get a better grip when you explain how to tell the difference
when a signal suddenly disappears in the presence of other sigs
from the same general area 125 kHz away.

You still haven't explained your criticism of my report of some transmitter faults....
idiot... frickin retard... when you can report as well as I can... raise your hand...