Old July 7th 03, 11:02 PM
N8KDV

Larry Ozarow wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

Guess you just don't get it Larry... I apologise...

No Steve, you don't get it. All I said in my first
post was that BBC on 5975 suddenly disappeared last
night some time after 0300. I didn't offer any theory
as to why, I just concurred with the OP that I observed
the same thing. YOU replied with a nasty post about
morons not knowing anything about solar flares.
Maybe it was a solar flare, maybe it was the perfidious
Frenchmen, the fact is the BBC signal on 5975 cut out
suddenly last night.

Perhaps, all I profered up was a criticism of the fact that propagation
should be checked, I think you took it to the other end of the
spectrum....

My take on it... others may disagree.