Old July 7th 03, 11:15 PM
N8KDV

Larry Ozarow wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

Guess you just don't get it Larry... I apologise...

No Steve, you don't get it.

I've gotten most of it already... perhaps that's a bit of braggadocio on
my part (run for your dictionary!)

All I said in my first
post was that BBC on 5975 suddenly disappeared last
night some time after 0300. I didn't offer any theory
as to why,

I did offer a theory as to why. (You disagreed)

I just concurred with the OP that I observed
the same thing. YOU replied with a nasty post about
morons not knowing anything about solar flares.

Morons do indeed know nothing about solar flares, would you like to
argue that point?

Maybe it was a solar flare, maybe it was the perfidious
Frenchmen,

Obviously you do not like, or have a dislike of Frenchmen...

the fact is the BBC signal on 5975 cut out
suddenly last night.

Yes, it did, on that we can agree...