Old July 7th 03, 11:29 PM
N8KDV

Larry Ozarow wrote:

No Steve, you don't get it. All I said in my first
post was that BBC on 5975 suddenly disappeared last
night some time after 0300. I didn't offer any theory
as to why, I just concurred with the OP that I observed
the same thing. YOU replied with a nasty post about
morons not knowing anything about solar flares.
Maybe it was a solar flare, maybe it was the perfidious
Frenchmen, the fact is the BBC signal on 5975 cut out
suddenly last night.

Larry just does not understand that I've been DX'ing for a good number
of years.

I'd compare my credentials to his any day of the week.

As George Bush has said: Bring it on.