Old July 8th 03, 03:30 PM
Al Patrick

Reminds me of some advice I read in a book on shooting pool for money -
I don't. The author's advice was to NEVER eat or drink ANYTHING where
you are shooting for money. It can only lead to trouble!

Al

Frank Dresser wrote:

Why didn't they steal his kidneys, too? Howcum he didn't wake up in a tub
full of ice? These stories should get more alarming with time, not less. A
story about a stranger in a strange land trusting a biscuit sharer should
end up with him losing all of his possessions, his kidneys, corneas, a lobe
of his liver and his identity. That'll be a lesson for us all. Oh, let him
keep his camera full of newly exposed film and his toothbrush.

Frank Dresser