Old July 8th 03, 08:41 PM
Geoffrey S. Mendelson

In article ,
Radioman390 wrote:

Trillions and trillions of megohms distributed through the civilized world
means our natural supplies will soon dry up. Now I did a Googler search anmd
ASK JEEVES too but I couldn't find out where these ohms are mined, but they've
got to run out soon. What if our National Strategic Reserve of OHMS (NSRO) is
depleted, or worse, attacked by terrorists? Our civilization would be doomed.
And can we be sure that the ohms stored in the reserve are actually there (like
gold in Ft. Knox?).

Actually we have a surplus of resistance, it's generated by all teenagers. :-)

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson 972-54-608-069
Do sysadmins count networked sheep?