Old July 12th 03, 01:59 AM
Uncle Jizzie

Thanks to everyone who advised me on this matter. Turns out that Robert F
Wieland had the solution - try another antenna! Can't believe I didn't think
of that myself.
Anyhow, its nice to know that there are still some helpful folks out there.
Heck, even my old arch-nemisis MW Bryant can be helpful every now and then,
at least when he can restrain his natural tendencies to stray off onto
topical subjects that he obviously knows nothing about. Overall, my faith in
this NG has been renewed.
UJ in beautiful eastern Arkansas, 'bout an hour or so from Graceland.