Old July 14th 03, 12:19 AM
AbbN

Hi,

I had one of these (until the 400PE went on sale a few weeks later - I
yielded to temptation g). It was better and more sensitive than I expected
it to be. I almost still wish I had it because it fit nicely into my shirt
pocket. If all you're going to listen to is general broadcast, it will do
the job. It sounds pretty good with a good set of headphones too.
--
Take Care
Abb N

"Scott H." wrote in message
. com...
Hello,

I'm considering purchasing a Grundig Yacht Boy 300PE portable shortwave
radio. This would be my first shortwave radio. Does anyone have any
reviews or comments about the 300PE that would help me make a decision? I
looked at the Yacht Boy 400PE, and like that it has continuous shortwave
coverage, SSB reception, and a few other features the 300PE doesn't have,
but I don't think I can justify spending the extra money on the 400PE.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks,
Scott H.