Old July 14th 03, 01:57 AM
Hokey Wolf

(Mike Pearson see .sig) wrote in message news:1fy154z.1q501ik1kecmgdN%nojunk@this_address. com...
wrote:

They laughed at Plato,Aristotle,The wrights, Lindberg...et al as well.

Yes, and they *also* laughed at Bozo the Clown and the 3 Stooges.

* They * laughs at a lot of people. Doesn't mean Coalboy is any
better at being a comic than he is at being a "scientist." Perhaps he
should focus his endeavors on something more janitorial.

--

Grand Inspector of the K00kfinder General
Skepticult Member 518-27581-876

"For Entertainment Purposes Only." - Disclaimer

"We're not laughing with you." - Skepticult Creed

"In my life, I have prayed only one prayer in asking
for divine favor: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.'
And God granted it." - Voltaire