Old July 14th 03, 06:11 PM
LHogan5782

Default watkins johnson receiver

I bought one of these radios a week ago and i cannot get it to work. when i
first plug in the radio it displayed the frequency, so i took it home and
cleaned up the buttons then the display started showing all kind of characters.
I dont know if when i cleaned it i touched something or it is the battery or
what.

when i turn on the radio the the memory scan shows G CA ? ; 7 3 the frequency
display shows 55 5555 flashing and the middle upper display shows / + ' #
then the display below that shows 0 and an arrow pointing down.

If anyone know anything that can help me i would apreciate it, or an address or
telephone number to where i can send it to get it fix

thanks