Old July 14th 03, 11:51 PM
Brenda Ann

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Doughnutz & Coffee" wrote in message

[snip]

Sounds like a marketing company someplace has purchased the
B-J name and is now importing more chinese made radios.

I wonder how the Borg Johnson name could have any positive value. Sounds
like one of the Borg or Johnson kids or somebody else sold one more
valueless product. I'd love to see the pitch they made.

They've done the same of late with Emerson and Philco.
I saw a "modern" Philco (chinese made) on the HSN just
yesterday.

Yeah, nearly all the old names are owned by some other company now,

usually
offshore. Can't imagine how Borg Johnson got ahead of DuMont for the
nostalgia label market.

Borg-Johnson, huh?? Meaning if you buy one, you will be ASS-imilated??